3/13/2009

What do I want to do

One thing that I have been thinking about is what I really want to do.
I am at a job that in a way is satisfying as I do feel that I help people.
I however have been feeling like I want something else to be more involved in helping people. I like some phone work but I know that I like to be around people too.

I have been told by some of my family that I should go into a certain field. They felt that I would be good in that line of work. So after years of up and down weighing the options and really wanting to get into something I would enjoy and know that I would be helping people. I decided to look into.

I went on Wednesday to an appointment with a school that was close by and really liked what the information I got from it. Right now I am putting it in God's hands due to the fact that I would have to get help through financial aid. I am hoping that things will work out and the program that I would take is going to be looks like 11.5mos for it to finish.

I am excited for the changes because I think it would put me in a better place.

1 comment:

SLMW8MAN said...

Very curious as to what kind of work it would be.....