4/30/2009

Going Forward

I have been thinking a lot about my blog this month. I know I haven't posted that much because I am trying to get a few things settle in my own mind. When I think about my mind and what I am thinking and what I want to do, and where I want to take this blog.

I have a desire to help people. I have a desire to touch people's lives. I don't like to offend people or hurt people. I want people to be touched by what they read here. So when I am posting I am always praying hard that the right words are being said to help someone through their day.

I know that I am not perfect and I know that other people are not perfect. I try not think about all the what ifs that can happen but lately it has been harder and harder for me to deal with those and put them aside.

I want to blog more and yet I hold back. I am not sure why I hold back. Then I ask myself is it fear, or feeling that I might fail at it. There are so many good blogs out there with insights that sometimes I think, what can I offer. However I have come to the realization that no one else is me. Then I realize this is all about I and not about what the desire behind the motivation, really is the desire to help others, with seeing a part of growing hopefully more in God and having God be the center and take it from there.

So going forward through this journey that I am living trying to post here and try to help people. I hope that God will be in what I am saying so that it is not about me and more about Him.

I hope that all of you have Blessed Day

No comments: