2/13/2009

Friday - 2/13/09

Well I haven't posted in a little while. So I thought today was just as good as any to make a post.

I am not a superstitious person. I don't believe that kind of thing. I believe that there is reason for what happens when it happens. However I do have to say that I know there are those out there that do see things in a different way.

I know there has been a lot of emphasis with the number 13 and a lot of emphasis with making Friday the 13th a day that is not considered a good day. I try to look beyond what Hollywood has made this day into and I try to look at the good in it. There is a lot of good that can come on a day when most people would cringe because of the way it has been portrayed. For instance today where I live it was sunny. Of course I didn't think to get my camera out and take a picture to prove but since it tends to rain where I live at the end of winter I enjoyed having some sun out. It has not turned out so far to be a bad day.

So going forward from this point. Instead of seeing the Bad in Friday the 13th - I am going to chose to see the good.

I hope that those that read this post would chose to do the same as well.

On that note - Have a Happy Friday the 13th or what is left of it.

No comments: